- Pale blue shirt
- V-necked crested sweater/cardigan
- School tie – Children who are currently in Key Stage 1 (Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2) have the option to wear an elasticated tie.
- Charcoal grey trousers/skirt
- Grey/black socks for boys and white socks/grey tights for girls
- Black shoes – No shoes resembling training shoe type or style.
- Yellow crested polo shirt
- Royal blue shorts
- Black pumps
- Winter PE Kit compulsory: Royal blue crested hoody and tracksuit bottoms.
Available from school:
- School tie (elastic and normal): £3.50
- School logo PE kit bag: £5.99
- School logo book bag: £5.99
- School logo water bottle: £2.50
- School logo baseball cap: £5.50
- School logo winter hat: £3.99
All other logo items of uniform can be purchased from Whittakers Schoolwear, Bridge Street, St Helens, telephone number 01744 451812. All items of clothing should be labelled with your child’s name.
Jewellery should not be worn to school (with the exception of a watch), children who come to school in jewellery will be asked to remove the item.