PTFA – Parent Teacher Friends Association
Have you got a child at Nutgrove Methodist Primary School, or are you a member of staff?
If the answer is yes, then you are automatically a member of the PTFA.
The PTFA is an organisation run solely by volunteers to raise money to purchase materials, resources and facilities for the benefit of everyone who uses the school, by running a variety of events throughout the school year. More importantly, the activities help to bring parents together and promote good communication between parents and staff while working towards a common goal.
Everyone can get involved, even if you only have a small amount of time to give. It is a great way to bring greater benefits and opportunities for the school and its children and for parents/carers to be more immersed in school life.
What does the PTFA do?
- Raises funds to help the school provide “extras” for the pupils.
- Runs regular events for the children and parents including family fun nights, film nights and disco’s.
- Builds networks between parents/carers and teachers to help communicate information.
- Organises meetings to inform parents/carers about school related issues and general PTFA matters.
- Fundraises via other organisations such as My Art Project and Bags to School.
Contact the PTFA
If you would like to be involved with the PTFA please email us with the following details.
Your full name
Your email address
How are you able to help the PTFA:
- Be a committee member
- Be a class representative
- Attend meetings
- Help at events
- Gardening help in our wildlife garden
Do you have any skills you could offer if the occasion came up? Please give details.
Email us at email@example.com