Admissions to Nutgrove Methodist Primary School
Admission Number: 30
Applications made for September 2021
1st Choice: 40
2nd Choice: 24
3rd Choice: 20
Oversubscription Criteria for September 2022
In the event that there are more applicants than places and after admitting pupils with a statement of Special Educational Needs, naming the school, the Governing Body of Nutgrove Methodist Primary School will allocate places using the following criteria:
1. Children in public care or previously in public care.
2. Children with siblings at the school at the time of admission.
3. Other children
In the event of oversubscription in the number of applications made under any of the categories above, then the admissions committee will offer places to children whose family home is nearest to the school. The measurement shall be done by the local authority in a straight line using a Geographical Information System (GIS) based on local land and Property Gazetteer (LLPG) Data and the National Grid co-ordinates for the family home and the school.
Applying for primary school for September 2022
If your child turns 4 on or between 1 September 2021 and 31 August 2022, he or she can start primary school in September 2022.
From 20 September 2021 you can apply online for a Reception Year place for September 2022. The closing date for applications is 15 January 2022.
Before you apply:
- Read the primary education booklet, which contains useful information about the application process, including: how places will be allocated, definition of home address and how late applications will be dealt with.
- Consider how your child will get to school and the potential transport costs.
- Clarify any issues you are not sure about with a member of the School Admissions Team email email@example.com.