Admissions to Nutgrove Methodist Aided Primary School
Admission Number: TBC
Applications made for September 2015
1st Choice: TBC
2nd Choice: TBC
Allocations were made:
1st Place Preference:
Final Number: 30
Oversubscription Criteria for September 2014
In the event that there are more applicants than places and after admitting pupils with a statement of special educational needs, naming the school, the Governing Body of Nutgrove Methodist Aided Primary School will allocate places using the following criteria:
1. Children in public care or previously in public care.
2. Children with siblings at the school at the time of admission.
3. Children of parents who regularly attend a Methodist Church.
4. Children of pupils who regularly attend another Christian Church.
5. Children of parents who regularly attend churches of other faiths.
6. Children from Christian denominations not included in 3-5 of the above with proof of baptism.
7. Children whose parent/carers express a preference for a place at our school.
In the event of over subscription in the number of applications made under any of the categories above, then the admissions committee will offer places to children whose family home is nearest to the school. The measurement shall be done by the local authority in a straight line using a Geographical Information System (GIS) based on local land and property Gazetteer (LLPG) Data and the National Grid co-ordinates for the family home and the school.
The full criteria terms can be found in more detail in the Primary Education 2015/2016 information booklet for parents which can be obtained from the school office. This information can also be found on the St Helens Local Authority Admissions information web page http://admissions.sthelens.gov.uk
Applications for September 2015
Closing Date for Applications – 15th January 2016